Our Commitment to Privacy
What information do we collect?
We collect information about you when you use our Services in several ways.
Information provided by you
- We collect information about you when you register on our site or subscribe to our newsletter.
- When registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your e-mail address. However, you can visit our site anonymously. If you believe someone has created an unauthorized account representing you or your image, you can request its removal by contacting support@TLMBIZ.com
Information provided by third parties
We may collect, process and store your information associated with any social media account (such as happens when you participate in a promotion or interact with a social application and consent to TLM accessing your Facebook information. This also happens when you, as an Account Holder, upload company information or contest data for use in the TLM Services).
Information Collected Automatically
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and memorize certain information.
Additionally, we use your public IP address to detect your location.
Why do we use your information?
We use the information we collect about you to:
- Establish your account and provide the Services;
- Respond to your requests and provide you with personalized content;
- Improve the Services, customer service and research and develop innovative features and new services;
- Provide marketing analysis of our clients,
- To send periodic emails;
- For marketing purposes; and
- Investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or harmful activities, including potential threats to a person’s physical safety, potential fraud, and violations of our Terms of Service.
How do we share information?
Information about you may be shared for the following purposes:
- When we have your consent or when it is necessary to carry out your instructions;
- As reasonably necessary to provide you with the features and functionality of the Services;
- We may share your information with third-party vendors or business partners who perform services on our behalf, which may include analytics, customer service, survey providers, payment processing, marketing, and fraud prevention. We may also authorize third-party vendors to collect information on our behalf, including as necessary to operate the features of our Services.
- When we believe in good faith that sharing is reasonably necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activity or to comply with legal process or other legal requirements; when we believe disclosure is appropriate in situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, potential violations of our terms, or alleged violations of third-party rights; or when we believe disclosure is appropriate to protect the rights, property, and safety of us, our employees, users, or another person or entity (the disclosures described here may involve sharing your information with , for example, law enforcement, government agencies, courts or other parties).
Information access, correction and deletion options
You have the right to (1) access, modify, correct or delete some of your information regarding your user profile, and (2) close your account. You may also contact us regarding any account information that is not listed on your profile or not readily available to you. If you close your account, your information may be deleted or unpublished from the Services within a reasonable time.
Note that information that others have copied may remain visible, and you may not be able to access, correct, or eliminate information about you that others have copied or exported out of TLM, as that information may not be under our control. Your information may be displayed in search engine results indefinitely as it is not under our direct control.
We keep your personal information accurate, complete and up-to-date for as long as your account is active or as needed. For example, we may retain certain information even after your account is closed if necessary to comply with our legal obligations, respond to regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, enforce our agreements, or otherwise our website data backup process. We may retain your data in published or unpublished format on the Services or in backups of the Website.
How do we protect your information?
We have implemented a variety of technical, administrative, and physical safeguards to safeguard your information and prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information. These safeguards vary depending on the sensitivity of the information involved.
Third Party Links and Services